The 2018 Performance Improvement Conference, formerly known as the Lean Six Sigma Healthcare Symposium was held on October 25 and 26, 2018. The conference was been extended to a two day event, allowing participants to explore best practices and innovative approaches to performance improvement, learn about concepts or tools and how to apply these into daily activity. The two day conference will feature key note speakers, case study presentations, poster presentations, hands-on workshops, facility tours and an 8-hour Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification course.
Charleston style entrees and live entertainment will also be provided. This is not your run-of-the-mill conference but a unique and memorable experience unlike any other in the state.
Whether you are just beginning your continuous improvement journey or you are well on your way, the Performance Improvement Conference offered something for everyone to take away.
- Health care clinicians and professionals
- Executives, administrators, directors and managers
- Quality, risk management and patient safety professionals
- Business managers
- Process improvement professionals
- Manufacturing, hospitality, quality, defense and other quality minded industries