Help Ensure Your Presentation is Accepted
Here are a few tips to submitting a successful proposal:
- Include a range of perspectives for innovation
- Consider the diversity of your audience
- Adhere to the submission form directions on max words
- 30-minute Interactive Presentation
- Interactive presentations should be informal presentations that include opportunities for audience participation and hands-on experiences.
- Developing twenty first century skills- Spotlighting the content knowledge, literacies and proficiencies that prepare individuals to meet the challenges and opportunities of today’s world. This includes collaboration, team work and critical thinking.
- Innovations, techniques, and technologies - Creating effective approaches and practices for teaching and learning which may include the use of technologies.
- Professional development and professional learning communities- Designing educational opportunities for a lifetime of learning and successful career development.
Information for Presenters
- February 1, 2019 - Call for conference proposals
- February 1, 2019 - Registration opens
- May 31, 2019 - Deadline for conference proposals
- June 14, 2019 - Notification of conference presentation acceptance
- June 21, 2019 - Deadline for presenters to accept
All presenters are required to register for the conference. SCCITL does not reimburse conference presenters for travel or hotel expenses.
Presentation Materials and Audio-Visual Equipment
Presenters are responsible for providing any materials they plan to use or distribute in their presentation. If your proposal is accepted, SCCITL will confirm your audiovisual needs.
Commercial solicitation is prohibited in all presentations. If you are representing a commercial interest, your presentation must be educational in nature.
Acceptance/rejection notification will be sent via email to the primary presenter by June 14. It is their responsibility to relay that information to all co-presenters. Scheduling information will be sent to all participants at the end of spring.
Make sure to click submit at the bottom of the page to be brought to the confirmation page.