Use the Tool Kit to browse useful resources on how to create a healthier lifestyle
Guides for Creating & Maintaining Gardens
Research indicates that people who have ready access to gardens eat more plant-based foods, contributing to a healthier diet. Here are some of the "how to guides" to encourage starting or expanding a garden.
- Composting (PDF)
- Container Gardening (PDF)
- Keyhole Gardening (PDF)
- Planting Practices that Support Pest Management (PDF)
- Seed Resources (PDF)
- Square Foot Gardening (PDF)
- Straw Bale Gardening (PDF)
While not related to gardening, the following documents can help in the pursuit of a healthier lifestyle.
- Spa Water (PDF)
- Quenching Your Thirst (PDF)
- Workout Hard, Recover Fast (PDF)
- Healthy BBQ (PDF)
- Perfect Sports Drink (PDF)