Wellness Memberships for MUSC Employees
MUSC employees and dependents receive discounted membership rates.
- Full membership rate: $51/mo. Spouse/Dependent rate: $43/mo. XPress Membership rate: $25/mo.
- MUSC Employee Only Xpress membership with limited hours
- One time enrollment fee for new enrollees only
- Payroll deduction available to MUSC, MUHA, and UMA employees for convenience
- Initial 12-month agreement and will automatically renew on a month-to-month basis until cancelled by the member.
- In accordance with the IRS Publication 15 guidelines for Employee Discounts, the Wellness Center offers discounts on services and memberships as much as allowed.
Choosing a fitness center close to work provides the flexibility needed to get workouts in before work, during lunch, or right after work. The gym doesn’t have to be close to your house to be convenient. The key is to make fitness a part of your daily routine.
What’s included with my employee membership?
- Open 7 Days a Week
- 80 Group Exercise Classes per Week
- Fitness Facilities Feature:Jr. Olympic Swimming Pool
- Indoor/Outdoor Running tracks
- Multi-Purpose Gymnasium Yoga, Pilates, Boxing, Group Cycle, and Group Exercise Studios Lockers, Steam, and Sauna Rooms Fitness Testing Lab
- *Free Weight Area
- Over 100 Pieces of Cardiovascular Equipment
- Racquetball/Squash courts
- Outdoor Relaxation Garden
- Seniors Fitness Programs
- Millennial Fit and Fun Classes
- Youth Programs/Swim Lessons/Camps*
- Fresh Towels Provided (accredited cleaning standards)
- Personal Training, Disease Management, and Nutritional Counseling**
- Member Discounts Offered Instruction from MUSC Expert Fitness and Health Professionals
How do I join?
Present your MUSC employee identification badge at the front desk located in the Wellness Center lobby at 45 Courtenay Drive or contact us to schedule a tour.
MUSC Express Membership
The Express Membership promoting physical activity opportunities on campus for MUSC employees at an affordable price.
The MUSC Wellness Center is excited to offer another wellness and physical activity opportunity to employees. Physical Activity during the workday can add energy, promote a positive attitude, and improve fitness and cardiovascular health.
Healthy employees result in increased productivity, reduced absenteeism, lower turnover, reduced healthcare costs, and decreased chronic disease.
MUSC Employee Only Express Membership (No spouse or dependents)
The Express Membership hours are perfect for those who exercise at lunch or in the evening:
Monday – Friday 10:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Monday – Thursday 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Friday 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM