Wellness Center Membership for MUSC Employees
Full Membership rate: $61/mo.
Spouse/Dependent rate: $53/mo.
MUSC Employee Only Xpress membership with limited hours (No spouse or dependents) rate: $35/mo
The Express Membership hours are perfect for those who exercise at lunch or in the evening:
Monday – Friday 10:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Monday – Thursday 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Friday 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Additional MUSC Employees Membership Benefits:
- One time enrollment fee for new enrollees only
- Payroll deduction available to MUSC, MUHA, and UMA employees for convenience
- Initial 12-month agreement and automatically renewal on a month-to-month basis until cancelled by the member
- In accordance with the IRS Publication 15 guidelines for Employee Discounts, the Wellness Center offers discounts on services and memberships as much as allowed.
What’s included with my employee membership?
- Open 7 Days a Week
- 80+ Group Exercise Classes per Week
- Jr. Olympic Swimming Pool
- Indoor/Outdoor Running tracks
- Multi-Purpose Gymnasium, Outrdoor Sports Deck, Yoga, Pilates, Boxing, Group Cycle, and Group Exercise Studios Lockers, Steam, and Sauna Rooms Fitness Testing Lab
- Free Weight Area
- Over 100 Pieces of Cardiovascular Equipment
- Racquetball/Squash courts
- Indoor and outdoor pickleball courts
- Outdoor Relaxation Garden
- Seniors Fitness Programs
- Fresh Towels Provided (accredited cleaning standards)
- Personal Training, Disease Management, and Nutritional Counseling**
- Special events and promotions
Choosing a fitness center close to work provides the flexibility needed to get workouts in before work, during lunch, or right after work. The gym doesn’t have to be close to your house to be convenient. The key is to make fitness a part of your daily routine.
How do I join?
Present your MUSC employee identification badge at the front desk located in the Wellness Center lobby at 45 Courtenay Drive or contact us to schedule a tour 843-792-5757