Giving to MUSC Foundation
How you can help now
The Medical University of South Carolina Foundation has set up an emergency response fund to meet needs caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Among our immediate, urgent needs:
- Additional remote screening sites.
- Surgical masks, gowns, and other medical supplies.
- Funds to help our health care providers with child care, elder care, or other unforeseen expenses.
- Research funding to support the search for new treatments.
- Funds to help our students offset additional debt.
In these uncertain times, you can make a powerful difference in our ability to contain this virus, help bring it to an end, and minimize its impact on the people we serve.
If you would like to make a gift by phone or have a more detailed or specific gift concept to discuss, please call 843-792-2678. Thank you for changing what’s possible during this unprecedented health crisis.
MUSC Health is accepting donations of critical supplies for our care teams, including protective equipment and sanitizing items. Visit the COVID-19 donation FAQs page to see how you can donate supplies.
MUSC President David Cole, M.D., FACS, shares an update on MUSC’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic and how you can help.