Calling all Innovators, Entrepreneurs, Students, MUSC Researchers, Faculty, and Dreamers
MUSC's Innovators Meetup is a place for want-to-be entrepreneurs to incubate ideas, receive motivation, and support from like-minded colleagues. Attendees want to accelerate innovation at MUSC by establishing an inclusive social support system where employees can be creative and productive. Through meetups and other activities, people can connect, share knowledge, and launch ideas. The group is interdisciplinary, ambitious, and fun. We differ from other innovation groups on campus, in that we focus on the social aspect of collective intelligence looking for patterns for success and cheering each other on through the process. If interested, please join us at our next meetup.
What We Offer
Meetups: Connect and share knowledge to help you on your journey.
Consultation: We can help develop your idea, protyope, minimum viable product (MVP), pitch, and/or marketing plan.
Advocate: We’ll help promote your story and journey to the community.
Our Partners & Local Resources
- MUSC Health Innovation Contest
- MUSC Health Innovation Station
- MUSC Foundation of Research & Development (FRD)
- MUSC Chapter of the National Academy of Inventors
- The Zucker Institute for Applied Neurosciences (ZIAN)
- Technology Applications Center for Healthful Lifestyles (TACHL)
- PriMed - A partnership between The Harbor/MUSC Health (FRD)
- Society of Physician Entrepreneurs (SoPE), South Carolina chapter
- Startup Grind Charleston
- Hatch Tribe
- Charleston Women in Tech
- The Harbor Entrepreneur Center
- The Charleston Digital Corridor
- Lowcountry Local First
- South Carolina Small Business Development Center