All new facilitators using the MUSC Health care Simulation Center (HSC) should complete training in two parts:
- Best Practices in Simulation
- MUSC HSC facility, equipment, and scenario training
Best Practices in Simulation Training Options
- Health care Simulation Center Facilitator Training Course
- Log in to moodle.musc.edu with your MUSC credentials.
- Search for course title.
- Enroll with your MUSC credentials.
- Face-to-face Facilitator Training Courses offered periodically by the HSC
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about face-to-face training.
- Department or College-specific Facilitator Training
Facility, Equipment & Scenario Training
New facilitators will receive initial training by an HSC Simulation Specialist prior to the first scheduled simulation session. Type and complexity of the scheduled activity will determine the nature and scope of the training.