access intranet after hours circle-arrow apply blog caret circle arrow close closer look community outreach community outreach contact contact us down arrow facebook lock solid find a provider find a clinical trial find a provider find a researcher find faculty find-a-service how to apply join leadership left arrow locations logo make a gift map location maximize minimize my chart my chart notification hp notification lp next chevron right nxt prev pay your bill play previous quality and safety refer a patient request a speaker request appointment request an appointment residents corner rss search search jobs Asset 65 submit a story idea symptom checker Arrow Circle Up twitter youtube Dino Logo External Link University Logo Color University Logo Solid Health Logo Solid Arrow Right Circle Book Calendar Date Calendar Search Date Diploma Certificate Dollar Circle Donate Envelope Graduation Cap Map Pin Map Search Phone Pills Podcast

Contribution Changes

To make changes to your supplemental retirement plan, please select from one of the following. (You will be redirected to a secure website.)

If you participate in a Traditional or Roth 401(k), or a 457 plan, visit the SC Deferred Compensation Program website (offered by Empower Retirement Services) to make changes.

If you participate in a 403(b) plan, visit the Fidelity, The Hartford, MetLife, TIAA-CREF, VALIC website to make changes.

Monthly paid employees must make their change by the 10 of the month for their contribution to be effective that month. Biweekly paid employees contribution changes will be effective the next available pay period after the change is received.