Sign Up for Worksite Screening
View dates, appointment times, and locations of worksite screenings near you.
Current Worksite Preventative Health Screenings
- March 18- Wellness Center Auditorium (7-11 am)
- April 16- Wellness Center Auditorium (7-11 am)
- May 13- Wellness Center Auditorium (7-11 am)
- June 17- Wellness Center Auditorium (7-11 am)
The basic screening includes blood work, a health risk appraisal, height and weight measurements, blood pressure, and lipid panels. Results will be included in your personal health profile highlighting any values outside the normal range. You can even send this report to your physician or take a copy with you on your next doctor's office visit, which may save you money and keep you from duplicating tests. View a detailed description of the screening components.
Your appointment should last 15-30 minutes. You will receive the results via Doctors Care online patient portal within 2-3 days.
PEBA Perks: This program encourages PEBA members to be more engaged in their health—and saves them money. It allows members with certain conditions to receive generic drugs at no cost. Participants qualify for the program on a quarterly basis. By completing certain activities in one quarter, they can receive certain generic drugs the next quarter.
In 2020, the screening, a $300+ value in most health care settings, is provided free to employees, retirees, COBRA subscribers, and their covered spouses if their primary coverage is the Blue Cross Savings Plan (or MUSC Health Plan). According to the PEBA website, the zero co-pay applies to the basic screening, one per year. Optional tests are available at an additional charge. Note that results will be sent in about two weeks. Those not covered, or subsequent screenings will be $47 for the basic screening.
*Please note that payment will be collected at the time of service/screening.
Basic Screening Includes
- Lipid profile including total cholesterol, LDL, HDL, and triglycerides. Protein, liver, and kidney enzymes (including BUN), as well as platelets, glucose, electrolytes, red blood cells, hemoglobin, hematocrit, and white blood cells.
Note: These tests can be added to the basic screening for a cost.
ABO Grouping/Rho(D) Typing Cost: $17
- Cancer/CA-125 Cost: $70.00 (females only)
- Cardiovascular/C - Reactive Protein (CRP) Cost: $25.00
- Cardiovascular/Homocysteine Cost: $26.00
- Diabetes/Hemoglobin A1C Cost: $20.00
- Thyroid, 4-Panel Cost: $25
- Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy Cost: $50.00
- PSA Screening Cost $20 (males only)
There is a suggested 12-hour fast prior to your screening (you may have water and any required medications you may be taking). Participants are required to complete all components of this health screening. This includes height, weight, blood pressure, blood draw, and paperwork. Please bring your insurance card with you the day of the screening. Your insurance card ID number will be required when filling out paperwork.
Note: If you pre-register for the screening, Doctors Care will pre-fill your Consent Form for you, which will save time the day of the screening.